Monday Motivation Quotes
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Monday Motivation Quotes
- 2 Monday Motivation Quotes And Images
- 3 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes In Hindi Messages
- 4 Happy Monday Motivation Quotes
- 5 Monday Motivation Quotes For Work
- 6 Good Night Photos With Quotes
- 7 Quotes About Monday Motivation
- 8 Best Monday Motivation Quotes
- 9 Best Whatsapp Attitude Status Picture
- 10 Inspirational Monday Morning Massages
- 11 Powerful Monday Motivation Quotes
Best Monday Motivation Quotes: Monday mornings can be rough. They can be the beginning of a hectic week, or a relaxing week, depending on how you look at it. For some, it’s a time to look forward to the week’s activities and achieving their goals. For others, it’s a time to dread the week’s activities. But whatever your perspective, one thing is true: Monday is the first day of the week. It’s the start of something new. It’s a fresh start and you can motivate your loved ones with these Monday Motivation Quotes And Images.
Monday Motivation Quotes And Images
1. It’s Monday and I know that everything will work out for your good. Begin the day with an open heart and make the first day of the week memorable.
2. Mondays will present you with a lot of opportunities, Do your best and leave the rest.
3. Be the best you can be at every point in time, you might never know who is wishing to have the spot you are on right now. I wish you the best of the day.
It’s Monday, and I know that it will be an amazing day because I woke up with the thought of you.
5. Monday is very important, but no one will miss you if you take a break. So get up and get going.
6. I love Monday mornings and you should. They remain me of the goals I have to achieve and you should focus on yours too.
7. Mondays present you with dreams the weekends seem to take away. Get ready for the new week.
8. Every Monday is a fresh start towards greatness. Chase your dreams and be make today better than yesterday.
Happy Monday Motivation Quotes
9.Be grateful to see this Monday morning sun. There is a lot ahead and only the person reading this text has the opportunity to achieve them.
10. You create your future when you approach every day with a definite goal.
11. You will achieve all the great things you planned, only if you believe the power of Monday morning. Be positive, be focused, and the sky won’t be the limit any longer. It will be your starting point.
12. Awesome things start on Mondays and end on Fridays. You can grab the very first ones when you get the fear of Monday morning behind your thoughts. It’s time to be your best, dear.
13. After all the rush and pressure, things still work out just fine. Believe in yourself today and set your pressures and worries far as you start today. Have a beautiful Monday morning.
14. You can only go on Monday mornings successfully when you have the zeal to achieve greatness. Start it slow and always hold it steady. I wish you a wonderful day ahead.
15. You don’t need the new year to feel motivated. You have Monday mornings to start again and make every day of the week count.
Monday Motivation Quotes For Work
16. Monday gives you a new day and a new week. Two in one package, for you to start up what you couldn’t do last week. All the best.
17. Mondays remind us to focus on what’s ahead than what’s behind us. Make every moment count by chasing your goals.
18. The happiness you have on Monday mornings last through the week. Start the week with a smile and a heart filled with happiness.
19. Start today with gratitude for still being alive and watch every other thing fall into place.
20. Make today beautiful with your smile. It makes other people happy too. Have a happy Monday.
21. No matter what the day throws at you, it’s up to you to remain awesome and filled with enthusiasm throughout today. Have a wonderful Monday.
22. You will only love Mondays when you believe that God will do amazing things for you throughout the week. So smile and be filled with happiness.
23. Today is a new day to have a good day. Open your mind to possibilities and see the blessing the day will gift you. A happy Monday to you.
24. Mondays are not bad days because you are still breathing. Knowing that whatever obstacles you faced yesterday, Mondays are reminders that they aren’t permanent.
25. Nothing great started big. It all started small. Put that small move by getting started today with that plan. I wish you a happy Monday morning.
26. Be that change you have always wanted to see. Lead your fears today. Live life and keep no regrets.
27. You aren’t living forever, but you can make a difference today.
28. Tomorrow is unknown but today is in your hands. What determines what’s ahead are the chances you take today.
29. I want to wake up, inhale the scents of the morning breeze and congratulate myself for being alive this beautiful Monday morning.
30. I’ve got to stay up, and I have to live life. I need to be happy, and that’s why I have to remain grateful for having another Monday morning to spend with those I love.
31. Being afraid of failure leads to failure. Instead of being afraid of failing, be ready for failure. That way, you are determined to fight through failure to succeed.
32. Say to yourself this morning, “I will achieve more than I did yesterday.” That way, you’ve made a promise to yourself to never settle for less.
33. Life doesn’t get more comfortable, and only the toughest ones make it far. It’s a journey that ends with death, so enjoy
Quotes About Monday Motivation
34. We all have dreams. That’s one thing we have in common. The desire to achieve our dreams differentiates us. You will never know how hard or easy it is unless you try.
35. Never give up already because it’s still a Monday morning. You have got a lot to achieve this new day and in this new week. Keep building.
36. We all have to be pushed to achieve. That’s why I am reminding you of the good life you have always dreamt of all the time. Get up to pursue it or stay back and only dream of it.
37. You’re an inspiration to someone. When you achieve your goals, someone moves to take a step. You stop trying, and they lose the only confidence they have in life. It’s not about you today, but about those that look up to you.
38. Before you give up, remember why you started. Know that there is no medal for those who chicken out. Be your best always and keep pushing.
39. Only a few people enjoy life to the fullest because they do things other people assume to be difficult. Be what others wish they were.
40. You have everything to be great. All you need is to add up your potential and be more significant than your imagination. Yes. Your reality should be more than your imagination.
41. Do you know why we have Mondays after Monday? It’s to remind you that there’s always another day to keep pushing. Good morning.
42. When you understand that life doesn’t provide us with a cure for grief, you realize that you have been wasting a higher percentage of your life worrying about things that don’t matter.
43. The morning breeze is free of toxicity. Don’t create one in your heart and ruin the calmness of the morning. Keep an open mind and have a happiness-filled Monday morning.
44. Be a person of joy, be in charge of your life, and be someone everyone wishes to be. All you need to know is that you can be all these without spending a dime. Have a great Monday morning.
45. Work on yourself and enjoy the sweet feeling of achieving success. It will seem impossible, but there’s no impossible thing in life. Rule your world. Have a happy Monday morning.
46. It always seems mighty until you do it, and it looks natural on planning than in executing. Nothing great ever happened without the input of action. Have a great day.
47. Your attitude determines how your day goes. Start this beautiful Monday morning with a great approach and see things fall into place for you.
48. Be different in every little thing you do today. Remember that today is never coming back after today. You may have another morning but not this exact one. Make it memorable.
49. Do something you will remember in years to come. Be something that you will be grateful for every day. Do something people will remind you of today. Have a great day ahead as you make history.
50. Imagine your goals and don’t spend all the time daydreaming. Spend 5% of your time talking and 95% working on it. Have an amazing morning.
51. Experience is a bitter teacher so learn from people’s mistakes. Create more value from small things and enjoy the process.
52. Make patience your keyword today. Chase your goals with focus and let go of things that weigh you down. It’s a beautiful day to work on your dream.
53. Approach this bright Monday morning without regrets because what lies ahead is far better than what you left behind. Keep a beautiful smile on that face and achieve your dreams.
54. You waste the resources of the day if you don’t understand the importance of laughter. Start this brand new day with happiness and make sure that the joy you feel today remains memorable.
55. If you can make the person beside you smile, you can change the world. Be generous and share your happy moments with those who mean the world to you.
56. You might not understand how the things you do motivates someone around you. Keep giving your best, and every Monday won’t look like a workweek.
57. Do you want a better life? Create one.
If you want a better job? Find one.
Do you want to feel good? Work for it. You are always in control of things that happens to your life. Act Responsibly.
58. Many people complain about the circumstances they find themselves in while others create the conditions they wish for themselves. Are you among the complainers or the creators?
Inspirational Monday Morning Massages
60. If you can’t find the life you want, you have the power to create one. It’s your world, your Monday, and your year. Act like a king and not a slave.
61. There is always a more straightforward way of life. There is a simple approach to work. It’s amazing to relating with friends. Are you willing to work on yourself?
62. Every day is a gift to you, and things are easy on Mondays. You have been too lazy to take control of what is under your nose. Remember, it’s a new week.
63. Never rest on getting beautiful things because most beautiful things are just there to be seen and adored with no significant impact on humanity: peacocks and lilies.
64. Today is here for you because yesterday wasn’t enough. Don’t ruin the happiness of today with yesterday’s misfortunes. Every single day comes with its uniqueness. Have an amazing day.
65. Celebrate every day of your life because you can never tell when it’s your last time. In the other world, all these activities don’t partake there. Be grateful for life.
66. It’s a good morning on Monday. Another opportunity to spread love and be kind to the people around. You might never know what they are going through.
67. Life presents you with challenges that you can handle. As long as your heart keeps breathing, keep fighting because it is better to die while fighting for something than live for nothing.
68. Discomfort has led to great inventions. Take charge of your pains because they are your motivation to step up your game. Have a lovely Monday morning.
69. We may never become who we wished to be if we remain in our comfort zones. Do you need a groundbreaking achievement? Step out of your comfort zone.
70. At every point in life, you are not empty. It’s up to you to do what you can when you can, where you are. You are strong enough to face this Monday morning.
Powerful Monday Motivation Quotes
“Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen — that stillness becomes radiance.” — Morgan Freeman
“Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson
“If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.” — Jen Welter
“You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” — Shonda Rhimes
“When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it’s Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” — Edmond Mbiaka
“On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” — Oprah Winfrey
“The future depends on what you do today.” — Mahatma Gandhi
“Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.” — Lena Waithe
“Monday is for people with a mission. Those who favor vacations, not weekends.” — Cristina Imre
“May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.” — Unknown
“A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” — Aristotle
“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Farrah Gray
“Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” — Zig Ziglar
“When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“ — Edmond Mbiaka